Avoid 6 Costly Errors When Moving to a Larger Home and Save Thousands
A new report has just been released which identifies the 6 most common and costly mistakes that homebuyers make when moving to a larger home.
Unlike the experience of buying a first home, when you're looking to move-up, and already own a home, there are certain factors that can complicate the situation. It's very important for you to understand these issues before you list your home for sale.
Not only is there the issue of financing to consider, but you also have to sell your present home at exactly the right time in order to avoid either the financial burden of owning two homes or, just as bad, the dilemma of having no place to live during the gap between closings.
In answer to this issue, Industry Insiders have prepared a FREE special report entitled "6 Mistakes to Avoid When Trading Up to a Larger Home."
These six strategies will help you make informed choices before you put your home on the market in anticipation of moving to a larger home.
To order a FREE Special Report, enter your contact on this page, or call toll-free 1-844-497-6544 and enter ID # 1007 . You can call any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Or call 416-858-9006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get your free special report NOW to find out what you need to know to make your move-up to a larger home worry-free and without complication.
Helpful Sellers' Resources in The GTA Area
- Avoid 6 Costly Errors When Moving to a Larger Home and Save Thousands
- EMPTY NESTERS: How To Avoid 9 Costly Mistakes When Selling Your Home
- Find Out What the Home Down the Street Sold For
- Find Out What Your Home Is Really Worth
- Homesellers Avoid These 11 Critical Home Inspection Traps
- How to Sell a Home that Didn't Sell
- Your Home Sold GUARANTEED or I'll Buy It!*
- How to Sell For More
- How to Sell Your House Without an Agent and Save the Commission
- 27 Seller Tips
- VIP Home Finder Service
- Homesellers Mistakes